Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Book Give-a-way!

Join the Summer Book Club! 
Each month we will get together,read & discuss our selection (Via The Community)
June - August!
Enter to  
Win the June selection & Join the Summer Fun! 


2 winners will be selected!

Mandatory Entries:
Follow Real Housewife of Atlanta (RHA)
(Please  leave a comment letting me know you are following!)

 Extra Entries:
Become a Member of RHA   Community and  Start a discussion! (5 enteries,each)

Comment on a RHA Community thread (1 entry,each)
Follow  RHA via Networked Blogs on Facebook  (2 enteries)

8 comments:

I'm a follower of your blog :) Found you on Cafemom.

Hi! I joined cafemom but seem to spend all my time here! Thanks for stopping by!

That book looks good!
Following from Mom Loop! come see me too when you have a chance!
http://thekennisonfamilyblog.blogspot.com

I'm a follower of yours from Mom Loop Friday follow last week! I was just stopping by to say thanks for participating again this week- and look I get to enter a giveaway! Yay!!

Hope you'll stop by my blog sometime too!

Shannon

http://milkandcuddles.com/

Thanks for the comment love on my blog. Gotta love Mom Loop!

~Miranda

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. I followed you!

This fellow southerner just followed you! Looks like an interesting book!

Stopping by from Mom Loop. I have a giveaway on my blog as well if you'd like to enter ($85 hiking shoes).

Hello from Australia,
I love everything about this book! From the great cover picture to the whole 'mail order' bride suggestion.... Sounds like a great read.
Blessings
Dorothy :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites