Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm Bringing Sexy Back!

After 12 years of marriage, six pregnancies, and 4 births in nine years - I am ready to reclaim my body!  Along with my a few of my friends, Marie, Lynn & Monica, I am starting a six week boot camp! I have 50lbs to loose! YIKES!  Of course I am doing virtually via Cafe Mom.  Here are the rules I have to follow:

You must Journal, every day.
You must drink at least 64 oz of water.
You must eat at least 2 servings of veggies daily.
No eating off limits foods (whatever your diet or phase)
Please exercise at least 5 days per week.

So far so good today!
Polish Sausage and biscuits.  Very filling! A lot of carbs, but I am trying to stay under 100 carbs for the day.  This with my coffee puts me at 45 carbs.  HOWEVER...this is "brunch" for me, since I got a late start!

Today starts the first day of Motivation Monday! 
Got any words of motivation?  Encouragement?  I can use all the help I can get!  If you want to join along - sign up with Cafe Mom and look for me: RealGAHousewife, or follow along in my community!
I am sooo bringing sexy back ;)

6 comments:

Whoo-hoo! Good luck to you....good that you are doing it with friends, which always helps!

Hey, we can be moms and be sexy too....

LOL! Thanks :) I think I will be considered modest-sexy, if there is such a thing. The Daisy Dukes may just be for around the house ;)

Go girl. I just started a boot camp last week and I love it. The only thing is waking at 430am but it will be worth getting my body back in the end.

You can do it! Just stay positive...if you slip off...just get right back on. That is what I tell all my clients.

Good luck!

Count me in. I need to lose the same amount. sigh

Way to go! I need to lose about 30 (more would be OK though). Those seem like good rules and easy to follow. IO am so hungry after seeing those polish sausage and biscuits! I just started a raw Food detox...I have never done one...two blogger I know have done it. I am hoping more than anything is make me realize what I am putting in my mouth and why..at east you get to eat on this type and I used to be a vegetarian, so I can handle it (I hope!). Anyway...I am following you...and I like your version of a Real Housewife way better than Bravo's.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites