Tuesday, July 13, 2010

5 things Tuesday.....

bringing back a classic -

5 Things Tuesday can be about any 5 things. 5 Things about you, 5 things you like to do...options are endless. I will post a new topic on Tuesdays if you want to play along! Here is what started it all!

5 things about me....


1.) I LOVE Motown Music

2.) I like pedicures but not manicures

3.) I have a straw fetish - drink everything out of straws

4.) I am "CDO" because I like everything in order

5.) I am actually from the MidWest - I am a transplant


Play along... what 5 things can you tell me about you?


To add this "5 Things" button to your sidebar or to your "5 Things Tuesday" posts…
Simply copy this below code and paste it into your blog when it html mode.




1 comments:

I love massages.
I am a foodie.
I love crazy workouts. Like right now Im doing 102 degree yoga.
Ive been with my husband since I was 16.
I love in So Cal and dont want to live anywhere else.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites